The application procedure will open 1st December 2016.
The deadline for the applications is 1st March 2017.
The selection will take place in late April/May 2017, and the applicants will be informed by May 2017.
All applications must be done ONLINE, with the application form below. Any other form of application will not be accepted.
- Please make sure you have all the information and the required documents at hand before starting the application process, because you will have to complete the application in one single session;
- Please note that the system will not allow you to send your application if you have not provided all the required information, and/or you have not uploaded all the required documents;
- All documents must be uploaded in PDF format. Each of them should not exceed the size of 1 MB. Each document must be named as follows: name_surname_type of doc (e.g. Paul_Young_CV);
- At the end of the application process, you will receive a confirmation email that your application has successfully been submitted;
- If at any point of the application process you have any difficulties with uploading documents, please try from another browser or to improve your network connection. In case of further problems with the application procedure, please write an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Course edition 2017-19
Before completing the present application form, please make sure that you have read and understood all the information about the Master course, especially the Admission and Selection Procedure, the Eligibility Criteria for EMJDM scholarships and the list of documents required.
Master MIM UNIVE – Central Secretariat
Università Ca’ Foscari Venezia
Department of Asia and North Africa Studies
Ca’Cappello, San Polo 2035, Venezia 30125 – Italy
+39 041 23 488 05
+39 041 52 418 47
Máster MIM UAB
Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
Faculty of Communication Sciences
Department of Journalism and Communication Sciences
Building I – Office 115 – Campus of UAB
08193 Bellaterra (Cerdanyola del Vallès) – Spain
+34 93 581 31 60
+34 93 581 20 05
Master MIM UPVM
Université Paul Valéry Montpellier
Département Administration Economique et Sociale
Bât G, Bureau n° 322
Route de Mende 34199 Montpellier – France
+33  4 67 14 25 46